30 July 2007

Let's Try This Again...

So that first blog did not work out so well.

Because of my increasing (and self-diagnosed) paranoia, dementia, and delusions (both of grandeur and of insignificance), everything I think is now going to be written down as some kind of record.

As I promised the first time around (and, of course, did not deliver on, which should have been obvious from the outset--just read the title of this little blog), I am going to try to cover as many topics as possible, ranging from movies and music, to high literature, to traffic and popular culture, and maybe even a word or two that I find to be particularly interesting on any given day. This time around, however, you are going to be getting more than just two (exceedingly long) posts about my show experiences. Comments and critiques are always welcome, and I promise to make every attempt to respond to each one. Hopefully we can have some fun, uncover a few kernels of truth, and perhaps take a journey to the savage heart of the American Dream.

I have made a lot of promises in these last few paragraphs. But, as always, Satisfaction is Not (and never will be) Guaranteed.

Mahalo, Brothers and Sisters.

Perhaps you will get some words later this evening, when I have a free moment or an interesting thought.

No comments: